Howe ball joints offer very low resistance while still fully capturing the ball to maintain alignment. All Howe ball joints are user rebuildable with an unmatched selection of interchangeable studs and housings. The alloy steel ball studs that are process coated for low friction and long wear. Rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that will destroy other ball joints. Unlike cheap copies all Howe Ball Joints are made and assembled with pride in the U.S.A..
* Howe Low Friction Press-In Lower Ball Joint with 2" taper
* 73-88 Malibu 77-89 Impala 70-81 Camaro
* Fits most Metric Cars
* Equivalent to Moog K6145 AFCO 20039
* Stud Total Length (Dim L): 3.41"
* Replacement Stud HOW-22470