Howe ball joints offer very low resistance while still fully capturing the ball to maintain alignment. All Howe ball joints are user rebuildable with an unmatched selection of interchangeable studs and housings. The alloy steel ball studs that are process coated for low friction and long wear. Rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that will destroy other ball joints. Unlike cheap copies all Howe Ball Joints are made and assembled with pride in the U.S.A.
* Howe Low Friction 4-Bolt Ball Joint
* Fits popular late models dirt & asphalt
* Fits Pinto taper
* Equivalent to Moog K6024 AFCO 20031
* Stud Total Length (Dim L): 3.44"
* Replacement Stud HOW-223070